Regional Director Customer Success, NAMER/APAC
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Our ideal Regional Director of Customer Success has a passion for making their customers incredibly successful, and believes in our mission to change the talent acquisition industry forever with our one-of-a-kind recruiting platform. We are looking for an individual to deliver transformational leadership so that the team is highly motivated and engaged.
This is an inspirational role, where you will be asked to challenge and maximize the strength of the team and align their efforts to the mission and vision of SmartRecruiters. Ideally, this means significant customer-facing leadership experience, a technical/data-driven mindset, a passion for our space, and an appreciation for the complexities of a high-growth environment.
In this role, you will:
Drive real value for customers
- Be an expert on best practices in change management
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
A well-defined and optimized customer journey
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touchpoints, including exec sponsor program, EBR process, “listening” points (e.g. on usage, NPS), and others
- Personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to execs
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement around building success plans, driving product adoption, and creating customer success playbooks
Cross-functional customer success
- Clarify ownership for each part of the journey
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Renewals & Expansion, Sales, Services, Support, Product, and others, to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and collaborate with them to implement those
Partnership with sales to retain our customers and grow our install base
- Foster collaboration between Account Managers and Customer Success Managers to influence our customers to continually invest in their TA Platform.
- Align with RVPs on renewal and up-sell strategies
- Determine the plays required to address accounts at risk to minimize churn
Candidates well suited to this position will be/ excel in:
Outcome-Driven. You inspire and equip your team to understand customer goals and align them with our products, services, and company goals.
Leadership. You have experience in capacity/workforce planning, disciplinary/corrective actions, change management, employee career development, training and development, and performance feedback and coaching.
Stakeholder Management. You have successfully led stakeholder expectations of all levels who purchase global enterprise SAAS. Preferably in the TA or HR Tech space.
Process. You live and breathe operational effectiveness so that the team can scale with the speed we are scaling the business.
Analytic Mindset. You will not only be evaluating performance metrics, of the team and of our customers, but you will bring fresh ideas on how to do this better.
Agility. You are glass-half-full, flexible, and excited by our fast pace (seriously fast) and not scared by quick decision-making (and decision-changing) processes. You understand how tech start-ups work.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.