Sales Development Representative
- 33 Rue la Fayette, 75009 Paris, France
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at SmartRecruiters, you have the unique opportunity to build a strong foundation of software sales skills, while also helping us fix recruiting forever.
The SDR team is the first point of contact for many SmartRecruiters customers, which means we are endlessly passionate about our company mission, but we are motivated by our sales goals as well. Our most successful reps are able to balance the two effectively!
As a key member of our sales team you will:
- Effectively manage our inbound sales pipeline. You will conduct wide-ranging qualification calls with prospects to gauge our ability to help them solve problems.
- Exude passion about learning all there is to know about sales: our industry, our client, our target buyer, to learn the history of the industry, our target buyer, best practices for qualifying prospective clients, and more.
- Become the expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find contacts and extract lead lists.
- Professionally and powerfully represent the SmartRecruiters mission, brand, and values during every customer interaction.
- Commit to improving every day. As a member of our Sales Development team, you will have access to continued coaching and support as you grow professionally.
As our clients are mainly based in France and Southern Europe, we are looking for candidates who speak French and English (both fluent).
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and know when to ask for help
- Expert level listening skills, the ability to tell a captivating story, and strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Able to think on your feet, change direction quickly, and to not take rejections personally.
- Confidence and comfortability communicating with Managers, Directors, VPs and C-level Executives within HR teams. Broadly speaking, you should have an aptitude for building relationships while overcoming objections.
- Can receive and immediately implement feedback, with a genuine hunger to be better than you were the day before.
- Ability thrive in a remote environment with autonomy
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D ($50M) funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.