Business Consultant- Talent (Remote)
- 8 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best!
As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too. That’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage.
As a business consultant, you will play an essential role in our Professional Services organization. You will be the main point of contact for our customers starting their Hiring Success transformation journey integrating to SmartRecruiters for the first time.
Your creativity, grit, adaptability, passion, and can-do attitude will guide our customers as they migrate off their existing platform onto SmartRecruiters. You will consult in their transformation and guide them on industry best practices, acquisition strategies, change management, and support technical discussions of the implementation.
In this role, you will:
- Consult with customers to understand their organization’s current state of talent acquisition, culture, hiring needs, and existing challenges
- Lead system configuration sessions to guide customers to optimal end state designs that align with business outcomes
- Manage the overall project delivery lifecycle against our structured governance model, keeping project timelines, resources, milestones, and budgets on track.
- Manage customer expectations and build relationships with key project stakeholders to serve as a trusted advisor
- Support a successful transition to the Success team.
- Possess expert knowledge on talent acquisition and industry best practices.
- Possess expert knowledge of the SmartRecruiters technology suite and understand what drives successful business outcomes for Talent Acquisition Organizations.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within SmartRecruiters such as Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to ensure successful go-live, adoption, and engagement.
- Previous business consulting experience with talent acquisition software/HR technology experience is preferred.
- Strong project or program management background
- Experience managing complex projects and multiple simultaneous projects, including numerous agile workstreams
- Comfort with disrupting the status quo
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Experience with Software as a service (SaaS) and willing to learn the details of our product and understand technical delivery.
- Track record of managing time appropriately, prioritizing, and being very organized
- Energized by working with and advising customers
- Ability to work remotely
- Exposure to the recruiting or recruiting technology industry is a plus
- 4-year degree (or equivalent specific work experience)
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.