- Fabryczna, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our Global Payroll Team is looking for a Payroll Coordinator. If you are passionate about working both with people and numbers, already have professional experience in the payroll area, and want to join a fast-paced, agile startup environment - then please do not hesitate to submit your application and join us!
Tasks in nutshell:
- Being primary contact for our employees regarding payroll questions
- Coordinating the payroll processes for Germany, UK, France, Poland in cooperation with our payroll vendors
- Updating payroll information for promotions, transfers, terminations, and new hires
- Preparing standard and ad hoc reports
- Helping with audit preparation
- Performing all other duties as assigned
What we are looking at:
- Experience as a payroll coordinator or similar role (6 months - 2 years)
- Full business proficiency in English (German is nice to have)
- Attention to detail and ability to work with deadlines
- Base knowledge of German labor law would be an advantage
- Experience with Google Docs Editors, hiBOB ( HRIS), Netsuite would be an asset
What are you going to do at work?
You are going to coordinate the payroll process, which means:
- collecting the payroll data
- delivering it to the payroll vendors on time
- coordinating monthly deliverables (payroll, benefits, deductions, commission, and taxes), maintaining relations with the payroll vendors
- handling payroll queries
- monitoring a company's payroll process
- supporting payroll-related projects
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.