- 103, 601 W Main St, Durham, NC 27701, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Recruiting Coordinator role is a particularly impactful and central role on our People Team. In this position you will support most steps of the applicant journey from apply to hire, and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Your passionate, empathetic, can-do attitude will help our candidates feel informed and supported, leading to a positive connection to our brand. Our applicants are our customers, and they deserve timely /accurate communication from our team (even if they aren’t hired for the job).
The right hire for this role will:
- Possess a proactive, polished, and customer-centric work style and expert-level communication skills
- Identify and resolve problems quickly, and know when to ask for help
- Be able to switch directions/ re-prioritize on the fly. Things move quickly here! #startuplife
- Manage time effectively and prioritize their work in alignment to team/ company goals
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Lead the charge in maintaining the “administrative” side of non-technical recruiting in North America/ Europe: scheduling and tracking interviews, marking candidates as hired, tracking down interview feedback, and maintaining compliance/ consistency across job ads.
- In partnership with our recruiting team, ensure that all go-to-market (GTM) candidates experience a streamlined, productive, timely, and positive experience while interviewing with our team. For most candidates, this means moving from step to step quickly and being kept up to date on where they stand in the process.
- Assist with answering candidate questions received via our career page chatbot (SmartPal)
- Proactively and positively engage with candidates via email or text to address any questions or concerns throughout the process.
- Conduct interviews and co-own other People Team Projects as needed.
- 2+ years of high-volume/ high-detail work experience. Particularly relevant backgrounds may include (but are not limited to): hospitality, customer service, executive assistant/ office management.
- Ability to track candidates and manage a high volume of tasks and projects and level-set stakeholder expectations
- Create, correct, and send offer letters, templates, training materials, and other critical recruiting documents.
- Knowledge of recruiting best practices
- Familiarity with SmartRecruiters, or other applicant tracking system (ATS)
- SaaS or startup experience
- Based in the East Coast time zone
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.