Vice President, Professional Services
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Professional Services Leader to develop and build a practice within the SmartRecruiters Professional Services team that encompass three primary objectives:
1. Collaboration with our sales teams to develop and close new subscription opportunities and professional services bookings to achieve aggressive quarterly and annual targets; further develop opportunities in existing customer accounts to achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction and adoption of SmartRecruiters solutions.
2. Execution of Consulting Services delivery, tracking and reporting for enterprise customers to achieve customer satisfaction, utilization and revenue goals
3. Build, evolve, grow, and lead the practice according to needs and requirements of our customers and business demands
- Proven experience leading high-performing teams in Consulting, Program Management and Information Technology
- Ability to overachieve on aggressive bookings and revenue targets
- Experience working in a consulting organization and has a deep understanding of solution delivery, program management, process management and technology risk assessment
- Experience developing and managing teams of professionals in the consulting environment
- Clear and concise in communicating information, with the ability to actively listen to what others are saying
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.