SI Consulting Partner Engagement & Enablement Lead (Remote)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We’re looking for a solution-oriented Partner Engagement Lead who thrives on developing strong relationships between customers, partners and internal teams. The Partner Engagement & Enablement Lead will collaborate with cross functional department leads to drive overall professional services strategy with our services partners.
As the Partner Engagement & Enablement Lead, you will be responsible for the successful enablement and growth of existing and new strategic partners to implement SmartRecruiters. This includes coordinating ongoing enablement activities in the areas of implementation and hiring success to ensure our partners are enabled to support our customers. The Partner Engagement Manager is also responsible for overseeing strategic implementation projects, providing guidance to the consultants and acting as the escalation point for the customer.
- Support resourcing efforts, collaborating with our internal team leads and the partner leads
- Coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfill engagements through our partners
- Develop deep and lasting relationships with our partners' services delivery teams
- Coach and mentor our partners to become effective in the services delivery of SmartRecruiters
- Collaborate with partners to co-deliver services to our customers, acting as the main escalation point to resolve conflict
- Collaborate on development of a world-class enablement program for our SI partners
- Develop content for and deliver customer admin and recruiter certification trainings
- Develop and maintain training documentation and collateral
- Track towards defined billable utilization rates
- Be a self-starter and be motivated to support the build out of an incredible SI Partner Program
As a Partner Engagement & Enablement Lead you need to be equipped with a hybrid of sales, software, account management, training and consulting skills to enable our partners, track against KPIs, and support customer requirements.
- 8+ years experience in a customer facing project management or account management role on enterprise engagements
- Demonstrated ability to lead large enablement sessions
- Previous experience managing SI Partner relationships and providing oversight on projects
- Experience engaging with Talent Acquisition functions either as a vendor or as a practitioner
- Ability to understand and manage customer and partner needs and expectations as well as providing strategic leadership for a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.