Demand Generation Manager
- 902 Washington Ave, Houston, TX 77002, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization -- hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a member of our world class Marketing team, you’ll be driving pipeline growth through creative, targeted marketing campaigns. You will design and deliver end-to-end demand generation and nurture campaigns.
The ideal hire is a data-driven marketer with creative thinking who will:
- Create and implement measurable marketing programs that generate new leads, nurture our database and drive demand for our product
- Own the marketing calendar for our top + middle of funnel programs, taking into account industry trends and audience interest
- Curate and re-use existing content as well as map out content needs for new programs
- Collaborate with partners, influencers and external vendors to drive lead generation and fill the top of the funnel
- Partner closely with product marketing, marketing ops and sales development teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email, web personalization and advertising
- Measure, analyze, and report on campaign performance, iterating and optimizing on an ongoing basis
- Ensure proper execution of all activities, inclusive of gathering proof of performance (POP) post-campaign, measure success, and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and influence future decisions to optimize campaign strategies.
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and/or marketing strategy. HR/Talent marketing a plus
- Relevant experience using marketing automation technology (ideally Marketo) and Salesforce
- Experience executing B2B Demand Generation Programs using a mix of inbound and outbound channels
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Hands-on attitude and excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills and track record of collaborating effectively with Marketing and Sales stakeholders
- Startup experience, ideally in a growth marketing/demand generation role
- Experience in the HR or recruiting technology space
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.