Director, Hiring Success (Talent Acquisition)
- 1 World Trade Center, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
You are who you hire. Companies today struggle to find top talent, and even more so, to measure the quality of the individuals they do find and ultimately hire. It, therefore, becomes critical that organizations learn how to:
- understand the key levers that contribute to Hiring Success,
- learn how to effectively measure their results, and
- adopt technologies that ultimately support them in this mission by making it easy to build an incredible candidate experience, engage their hiring managers in a collaborative way, and make recruiters more productive with an integrated, seamless platform experience.
It is from this place that Talent Acquisition functions can start real business conversations with their leadership teams about the impact that hiring great people can have on their overall business strategy.
With this at the core of our business, the most poignant role in the People function at SmartRecruiters is the leader of our internal Hiring Success (aka Talent Acquisition) function. This role sits at the center of methodology, technology, and people. Our Hiring Success leader will develop the process and methodology of how to design and measure Hiring Success within our own business and will be on a mission to make our internal hiring practices a case study in Hiring Success.
Key Objectives for this person will be:
- Implement the Hiring Success methodology inside SmartRecruiters & ensure that we consistently align to this standard.
- Implement and promote the Diversity Hiring Success blueprint ultimately leading to greater diversity in our workforce.
- Build the talent attraction function within the department to ensure a warm and pre-qualified applicant pool for all open positions.
- Develop a recruitment marketing strategy that fully leverages the power of SmartCRM.
- Develop the Talent Delivery team to drive better strategic conversations with hiring managers.
- Drive consistency in our selection process and hold managers to a high standard of sophistication in scorecard creation, pitching our company, and negotiating offers to ensure we are consistently securing a-players.
- Review the existing technology stack and reconfigure SmartRecruiters to ensure we are taking full advantage of all functionality.
- Partner with the Smartian Experience team and the HR Business Partners to ensure consistent candidate experience from first touch through onboarding.
- Evangelize Hiring Success through speaking and writing about the topic while also acting as an executive sponsor on key deals for the sales teams globally.
As a Senior leader on the People team, you will be an owner of all things Hiring Success and be both an internal and external advocate for change. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Use the Hiring Success methodology to create and implement an operating plan for recruiting.
- Launch and manage hiring team training that empowers leaders to uphold the hiring success standards.
- Create a talent attraction strategy that delivers pre-qualified candidates consistently for all open positions
- Operate as a strategic partner to our Leadership Team; holding them accountable to hiring velocity while you and your team own quality.
Our perfect candidate has a passion for connecting people to jobs at scale and supporting us in our quest to build a world class recruitment organization. Ideally, this means significant recruiting leadership experience, a technical/data driven mindset, a passion for our space, and an appreciation for the complexities of a high growth environment.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.