Enterprise Solutions Architect
- 368 9th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers globally, and we need an Enterprise Solutions Architect that can speak with authority to the technical nuances and architecture of what we sell, and how SmartRecruiters will bring ROI to some of our biggest prospects by leveraging the full capabilities of our talent platform and our RESTful APIs.
If you love working with technology and clients, then we want to talk to you!
Note: This is a remote position, we are open to candidates located anywhere within North America (preferably close to either the West or East coast).
- Serves as a subject matter expert of our technology, as well as the overall Talent and HR technical ecosystem, to orchestrate and lead pre and post sales and delivery efforts.
- Lead and facilitate white boarding sessions with prospects. Develop and present technically valid solutions based on those sessions that articulate SmartRecruiters solutions, transformation methodology, and development of business case value with financial calculations such as TCO and ROI.
- Possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems and the SAAS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills, and have strong team values.
- Be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Understand the product in every aspect, and are capable of communicating the business value of those details to potential prospects and existing clients.
- Partner with Solution Consultants and Account Executives by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from Sales Team. Perform required research and investigation with the prospect to identify and create thorough, accurate statements of work to help deliver clear proposals to the prospect.
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- Technical degree required (or relevant work experience)
- 4+ years of solution architecture experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Obvious passion and people skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible.
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies & APIs
- This is a remote position, we are open to candidates from other locations in North America
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran,