Lead Product Manager
- Wilhelmstraße, Berlin, Germany
At SmartRecruiters, we believe that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent! In 7 years, we expanded our customer base to 4000 companies in every industry and continent and have given transparency and feedback to millions of candidates on their applications.
We offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. We pride ourselves for being a product first organization, and we have one spot open on our product team!
We are looking for an outstanding Lead Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution of our CRM and sourcing products.
Are you a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products, and a passion to change recruiting forever? We would like to hear from you. In this role, you will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous improvement of features we have shipped, as well as rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
Your ability to research, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen will determine the future of the product. This is an interdisciplinary role, and you will work hand in hand with design, engineering, data science, product marketing, and clients to deliver a world-class product. You will launch new products that support our mission of making hiring easy.
This is an exceptional opportunity to build innovative products at a startup with plenty of market traction and customer love. Your product will be used at scale: Recruiting teams at thousands of enterprises and millions of candidates will benefit from your work. If you enjoy tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution, and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one, come join us.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented product managers, designers and engineers in Berlin, San Francisco and Krakow. We are looking for someone who loves recruiting technology innovation as much as we do.
What you will do :
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists
- Work on building our consumer experience to fit the enterprise world
- Leverage data science to generate flexible and accurate models to drive user behavior
- Analyzes product, customer, and market data to identify and define: new product opportunities or improvements to current products.
- Leads internal teams to develop and coordinate a successful development, launch, and lifecycle management of product initiatives.
- Create an experimental mindset with product teams to allow fast product knowledge generation
- Work with a distributed and diverse team of product managers
- Be the voice of our product and inspire team members and stakeholders in seeing the impact and opportunity ahead
- You have product management experience in SaaS and B2C environments
- You have a user-centric mindset and can build great user flows
- You are always thinking of new ways we can engage and excite our users
- Your decisions are influenced by data
- You are a self starter and curious
- You are highly collaborative and can lead across multiple teams
- You are excellent at communication
- You have a good understanding of how software products leverage machine learning algorithms
- You have experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche)
- You are fluent in English
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage diversity of thought, age, race, gender, education, and culture. Thanks to this approach, world class enterprises like Adidas, IKEA, VISA, and Square abandoned their Application Tracking Systems for our modern talent acquisition solution. What once started as a freemium product is now one of the world's fastest growing enterprise solutions.
We are a series C funded startup, backed by Insight Ventures, Mayfield, and Rembrandt. Our entrepreneurial environment will make you feel supported, grow your career, and make it a joy to go to the office. We operate on four values: CEO of your job, As One, Smarter, and Impact. We expect you to own your role and have the confidence to bring creative ideas to the hands of millions.