Operations and Office Associate
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is looking for an Operations and Office Associate to help keep our office, executives, and teams running at full speed. We want to ensure that SmartRecruiters is always an awesome place to work, and as the face of our company, you’ll be helping us accomplish this!
We've just launched our Future of Work program and became a remote-first organization. You will help us transition in this new way of work, by helping us define what our offices should look like (coworking format), and by supporting our employees who are becoming remote. You will our North American employees (San Francisco, Spokane, and remote both in the US and Canada).
We will need you to hit the ground running on day one as the "go-to" person, learning our systems, and applying your organizational skills to enhance and support the overall office operations of the company as it grows.
- Manage all administration with our Controller (mail, invoices, hardware, etc)
- Support the day to day operations of the office
- Help plan and execute company events, team outings, holiday parties, and other fun activities
- Make the office a fun place to work
For the new way of work, we will also need you to help us facilitate the transition and act as a true support for employees in 3 countries including:
- Book and plan travel for the teams, following a set of guidelines and facilitate their travel plans
- Oversee the equipment needs and orders that we must send to employees
- Act as the source of truth for all of the aspects you are covering.
This role is perfect for someone who is excited to support a quickly growing internet scaleup with a lot of young energy. You should enjoy being busy and working on a variety of projects, because you’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment where things are always changing.
What we’re looking for
- Startup experience is a plus; 2-3+ years is ideal
- You are exceptionally well organized, honest, and reliable
- You are born to help others! While this support role can be frustrating sometimes, we aim at making sure each request is treated with happiness, empathy and positivity.
- Proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities; anticipates needs and/or potential problems; initiate steps to resolve issues
- A willingness to identify projects, dive in head first with minimal supervision, and see them through to completion with strong attention to detail
Sound like you? Awesome. We can’t wait to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.