Marketplace Services Specialist
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
At SmartRecruiters, our mission is to connect people with jobs at scale. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent and to help people find a job they love!
Our platform is used by hiring teams of Twitter, Visa, Ubisoft, or McDonald’s. We also helped over 50 million candidates through their job search journey.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. Enjoy catered meals, snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented Marketplace Services Specialist looking to make a difference and join a diverse team in a hot, visionary startup that is on its way to changing the recruiting industry. This is an entry-level, 12-month full-time position with an option to extend.
- Interact on a daily basis with SmartRecruiters customers to answer questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed - specifically relating to Job Board support
- Provide world class Marketplace Services support to the SmartRecruiters customer base via email and phone
- Assist with the integration, activation, standardization, and improvement of Marketplace Services processes
- Educate and advise customers on best practices, tips, and solutions regarding Job Boards
- Identify, test, and escalate technical issues
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and confidently with a diverse customer base
- 1 year customer support experience
- Positive, energetic, with can-do attitude
- A technical aptitude and a drive to change the world
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.