DevOps Engineer - AI/ML
- Wilhelmstraße 118, 10963 Berlin, Germany
At SmartRecruiters, our mission is to connect people with jobs at scale. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent and to help people find a job they love!
In 10 years, we expanded our customer base to 4000 companies. Our platform is used by hiring teams of Twitter, Visa, Ubisoft, CD Project RED or McDonald’s. We also helped over 50 million candidates through their job search journey.
We offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. We pride ourselves on being a product first organization, and we have a spot open on our candidate experience team!
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join one of our AI/ML teams. SpaceInvaders team is focused on building our AI-powered recruiting assistant. The team is utilizing AWS infrastructure to run data cleanup pipelines, host Elastic Search indexes and manage the delivery of pre-trained models.
What will you will:
- Make our development team more effective by building scripts and automation solutions
- Define, develop, and implement monitoring methodologies to gain improvements in the platform's efficiency and scalability
- Improve our deployment and release processes
- Respond to client threats and remediate issues
- Mentor members of the engineering team
- Document standards, best practices, and policies
- Co-operate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development
- You will work with technologies like AWS, Docker (Kubernetes), HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Consul, Vault,...), Chef, Ansible, SQL, and NoSQL databases, Nginx, ...
- Experience setting up Elastic Search clusters
- Experience with scripting in Python or Ruby
- Linux / Unix knowledge is a must
- Experience with AWS EC2
- Chef or Puppet experience is nice to have
- A detail-oriented and analytical mind
- Experience in developing business and operational processes
- Strong communication skills, with a good understanding of English, both verbal and written
- Team player with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.