- Winsstraße 62, 10405 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
At SmartRecruiters, our mission is to connect people with jobs at scale. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent and to help people find a job they love!
Our platform is used by hiring teams of Twitter, Visa, Ubisoft, or McDonald’s. We also helped over 50 million candidates through their job search journey.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. Enjoy catered meals, snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
As soon as you join at SmartRecruiters, we’ll be counting on your expertise to perform tasks such as:
- Develop and maintain front-end modules in React.js and backend modules in Node.js for internal tools
- Develop data processing microservices in Node.js
- Design, document and implement REST APIs, interacting with PostgreSQL and Mongo databases / Elasticsearch clusters
- Create and maintain scripts to index / insert / update data in different databases and search clusters
- Build tools to perform data imports from both internal and external datasets
- Perform meaningful code reviews for your peer developers
- Collaborate with our data science team in Berlin and infrastructure engineering in Krakow
- Front-end development experience using modern framework such as React.js, Vue.js or Angular
- Working experience with the npm / Node.js ecosystem in a production environment
- Practical knowledge of monitoring / improving and debugging Node.js / Express apps
- Experience in working with databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience building backend and frontend components for web applications
- Very good knowledge of GIT and the Github hosting platform
- Ability to setup and maintain Jenkins pipelines
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Self-starter with proactive, entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with Python would be a plus
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.