Head of Technical Services
- Fabryczna 20A, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
At SmartRecruiters, our mission is to connect people with jobs at scale. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent and to help people find a job they love!
Our platform is used by hiring teams of Twitter, Visa, Ubisoft, or McDonald’s. We also helped over 50 million candidates through their job search journey.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers, globally. Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and HR operations processes and our technical services team helps make that a reality.
- Lead, manage and develop our global Technical Services & consulting practice (data/ integration)
- Deliver and oversee the delivery of full life-cycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) technical workstreams on customer engagements
- Coordinate and deliver all customer integrations between SmartRecruiters and other global HR vendors
- Liaise with Engineers as needed to ensure product customizations are implemented and tested as part of the whole solution provided to the client. Train the client on these customizations
- Ensure on-time, on-budget, high-quality delivery of all technical engagements
- Participate in sales activities, including positioning technical services, scoping, solutioning, estimating and proposing
- Optimize technical delivery methodology and delivery model for customer, Marketplace and Job Board integrations and data migration
- Contribute to best practices documentation, case studies and white papers
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on 3rd party integration strategy
- Collaborate with Professional Services leadership team on overall business strategy including pricing and packaging of technical services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), etc.
- 7-10 years of technical consulting or similar experience
- You have experience leading, managing, mentoring, and coaching people
- Deep, hands-on expertise with architecting and building integrations to cloud and on-premise applications
- Ability to work independently and communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Track record of demonstrating excellent customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high-pressure scenarios
- Experience leading distributed and offshore teams
- Experience with ATS, HR technologies, CRM or ERP, as well as, SaaS / On-Demand applications
- Experience in a startup launching a complex enterprise software product
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.