Integration Support Representative
- Fabryczna, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
This opportunity allows you to work with our largest customers. Many of them are looking to disrupt their recruiting and HR processes, and our Integration Support Representativewill help them continue to achieve this. As an Integration Support Representative you will be responsible for troubleshooting integration bugs, implementing code fixes, and communicating with clients to help with training and guidance. It is a rewarding role that allows you to work closely with our clients while improving your technical skills.
- You will use a middleware platform to identify integration issues and implement code fixes. This includes communicating with customers discussing issues over phone and email.
- You will continue to expand your technical knowledge by enhancing and updating SmartRecruiters integrations. This includes improving designs for error handling, migrating to new APIs and optimizing for better scalability to name a few.
- You will create and improve existing documentation for integrations.
- You will collaborate with SmartRecruiters’ engineers to ensure product releases are available in our API and properly tested.
- You have been successful in identifying and fixing technical issues. This can include investigating areas within integrations, SSO and data migrations.
- You have experience in a support role communicating over email and phone with clients.
- You have experience writing scripts and code in a language or middleware platform.
- You have the ability to work independently, manage projects and communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.