HR Business Partner
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, AOL, and Ubisoft have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform.
As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, free lunches and health coverage. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is working to build one of the most innovative and successful companies in the world - one that fundamentally changes how recruiting is done.
We are looking for a game-changing HRBP who will be a key driver of our company's success. This person will partner with Krakow-based teams to ensure they are highly engaged and are enabled to achieve their results.
- Be the go-to person for our Krakow employees for any HR matters
- Support and act as the expert on labour law matters
- Act as a true business partner for the Engineering, Customer Success and Finance teams, by sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Support creation and drive local implementation of HR programs and projects
- Support recruitment
- Be responsible for internal communication in the Krakow office with all people-related topics and projects
- Build and maintain the company culture as we scale
- Have a lot of FUN working with great, passionate Smartians
We are a progressive People Team and are looking for people who are interested in the constructive disruption of traditional HR.
Who is the ideal candidate for our HRBP?
- The most important qualification bar none is that you are Double IQ person (high EQ and high IQ) who loves to get things done and is thrilled to work for a company who is going to disrupt an entire industry
- A person who wants to do the full scope of HR tasks - from strategic thinking and planning to rolling up their sleeves and working on tactical, day-to-day stuff
- Someone who likes data and knows Polish labour law but more important, knows how to use them in practice to support business stakeholders
- Someone who is upbeat, flexible and excited by fast pace (seriously fast) and not scared by quick decision making (and decision changing) process.
- And if you understand how tech start-ups work, have experience working with Engineers and know the difference between Java and Java Script, that is all we can ask for. :)
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality, the ability to build relationships and good communication skills. If you are hard-working, exceptionally dedicated and enjoy working with great people, SmartRecruiters is the company for you!
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.