UK Marketing Manager
- 8 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4PL, UK
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
Read on if you would love to join a big-hearted, authentic team that excels and wins together. As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success.
The Marketing Manager for the UK will be a self-starter, eager to learn and grow with a fast-paced, high energy and results focussed team. This will report up into the regional leader with a dotted line into the central marketing team. The UK & Nordics have been a strong growth region for us with customers like Mitie, Colliers, Rituals, Visa and Skechers. The team, based in London, is a close-knit unit, that brings energy and fun to work every day while driving significant impact. They already operate with a strong understanding of the market and industry which will make ramping up very easy. This role will be the first marketing hire in the region, ideally based in London, but open to having this role based in our Berlin office as well where we have a small central marketing team.
Success in this role means:
The number of European companies and recruitment leaders who trust that we can meaningfully improve their hiring is rapidly increasing.
You find a repeatable way to execute roadshows in collaboration with sales across UK, Germany and France. These events are engaging, reflect our brand very well, and drive both leads and awareness.
You have set up a series of local webinars and drive solid attendance numbers.
Our digital campaigns drive solid demand with very small resources because we make wise and pragmatic choices on which assets to localize. You drive localization of copy, and the team in California executes the campaign across channels.
Our local websites feel relevant and up to date for audiences in DACH, UK, and France. To accomplish this, you have built a tight collaboration with our web team
- Drive awareness and pipeline by leveraging global assets, campaigns and themes to drive local campaigns. And localize assets as needed.
- Plan and execute webinars and other online events.
- Drive regional roadshows and events.
- Extend our marketing reach by working with regional influencers and partners on marketing, PR and demand generation.
- Partner with regional sales leadership on targeted ABM campaigns.
- Manage the content for the regional websites
Our values and how we work
We are a highly accountable and collaborative team. This means that everyone owns their goals and drive hard to accomplish them, but also that team members are available to help when needed. We always strive to make everything we do count, and to learn from what we are doing so that it is even better next time. In our marketing, it is very important that we have an authentic voice for recruiters, and that we always push our creative expression.
- 4-7 years of marketing experience, with ideally at least 2-3 years of experience managing a team
- Experience in HRTech or recruitment industries in EMEA a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, organized, good project management (able to hit deadlines)
- Willing and able to partially accommodate California-based HQ hours.
- You are a self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics
- Must have a strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
We are on a mission connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.