- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. We are a software company and we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and other perks. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is working to build one of the most innovative and successful companies in the world - one that fundamentally changes how recruiting is done.
As our first dedicated Recruitment Marketer in Poland, we are looking for a game-changing individual who will be a key driver of our company's growth by owning the first stages of our hiring process. The good news for you - we all use our own platform, SmartRecruit, religiously so this will be the most fun you have ever had recruiting!
- Drive awareness and candidate pipeline by leveraging global assets, campaigns and themes to drive local campaigns.
- Extend our recruitment marketing reach by working with regional influencers and partners.
- Build candidate pipeline for our jobs using marketing tools and techniques
- Collaborate with the recruiting team to build pipeline strategies and focus efforts on the most critical needs
- Develop & implement appropriate sourcing strategies across advertising, social, Linkedin recruiter and career pages
- Interact with networks through Linkedin/Slack/Github/MeetUp, etc.
- Develop talent pipeline and interact with our existing talent pools (good news - we also built an amazing CRM)
- Promote our employer brand
- Manage the content for the regional websites
- Help put together meetups and events to build the brand and recruit the best!
The Recruitment Marketer will be responsible for building our candidate pipeline and will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our sourcing strategies and processes, while working closely with our People team. If you are hard-working, exceptionally dedicated, upbeat, and enjoy helping and working with great people, SmartRecruiters is the company for you!
The ideal candidate will have marketing mind and heart for recruitment; dynamic personality, the ability to build relationships and good communication skills.
We would also love you to have:
- Experience in driving marketing campaigns, building candidate pipeline and building (employer) brands
- Experience in recruitment or IT industry (is a plus)
- Successful experience in sourcing (is a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects or in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Open-minded, solution-oriented, positive and proactive approach
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, LinkedIn, Allegro and CD Project Red have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.