Senior Product Designer
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, AOL, and Ubisoft have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform.
As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity and free lunches/snacks. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer who can run a full design process, create elegant interfaces, and mentor other designers. Our team is highly collaborative, driven by excellence, and pushes for innovation.
In 3 months:
- You will lead product design on projects from inception to delivery on the web and mobile
- You will be building interactive UX prototypes to test and validate designs, and iterating on your designs in response to peer and user feedback
- You will partner with product and engineering teams to build strong, thoughtful designs
- You will provide thoughtful critique and guidance to other designers
In 6 months:
- You will contribute to the design system and lead other design initiatives (design sprints, service design workshops, accessibility projects) forward in the greater organization
- You will have a solid understanding of the SmartRecruiters platform, providing heuristic evaluations of existing interfaces and contributing new ideas for innovation and improvement
- 3+ years of Product Design experience
- An online portfolio with focus on UI, UX and IA for web and mobile technologies
- Proven ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience with user research and feedback analysis
- An eye for detail, strong communication, and organizational skills
- Product design experience at an enterprise SaaS or web applications business
- Experience in a startup-like environments with iterative, value-driven product releases
We are on a mission connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.