Junior Recruitment Administrator
- Fabryczna 20, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
The Junior Recruitment Administrator role is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow its career in a fast-growing SaaS environment by supporting the team in our efforts to scale the company!
- Act as a Recruiting Coordinator, supporting our Talent Acquisition Managers for the Europe-based hires, including scheduling interviews, managing candidate relationships, and drafting employment contracts for the new hires
- Build relationships with the hiring managers to drive efficiency throughout the hiring process
- Be the candidate-facing point of contact. This means delivering an amazing candidate experience from the initial contact through to hire
You will also be able to take part in other exciting HR projects/programs that we create and develop worldwide if you're interested!
- Basic experience in recruiting
- You are able to juggle between different point of contacts and responsibilities
- Your written and oral communication skills make you successful in building trusted relationships with your HR partners and team leaders
- You are detail-oriented
- English and Polish fluency is a must
- A first hands-on experience in a fast-growing HR team is a must!
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.