UK Marketing Manager
- 8 Devonshire Square, Spitalfields, London EC2M 4PL, UK
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success.
The Marketing Associate for the UK will be a self-starter, eager to learn and grow with a fast-paced, high energy and results focussed team. This will report up into the regional leader with a dotted line into the central marketing team. The UK & Nordics have been a strong growth region for us with customers like Mitie, Colliers, Rituals, Visa or Skechers. The team, based in London, is a close-knit unit, that brings energy and fun to work every day while driving significant impact. They already operate with a strong understanding of the market and industry which will make ramping up very easy. This role will be the first marketing hire in the region, ideally based in London, but open to having this role based in our Berlin office as well where we have a small central marketing team.
- Drive awareness and pipeline by leveraging global assets, campaigns and themes to drive local campaigns. And localize assets as needed.
- Plan and execute webinars and other online events.
- Drive regional roadshows and events.
- Extend our marketing reach by working with regional influencers and partners on marketing, PR and demand generation.
- Partner with regional sales leadership on targeted ABM campaigns.
- Manage the content for the regional websites
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, with ideally at least 1-2 years of experience managing a team
- Experience in HRTech or recruitment industries in EMEA a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, organized, good project management (able to hit deadlines)
- Willing and able to partially accommodate California-based HQ hours.
- You are a self-starter and a solid team player who owns his or her success metrics
- Must have a strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure on multiple projects.
We are on a mission connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.