Hiring Success Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Hiring Success is business success. Companies today struggle to find top talent, and even more so, to measure the quality of the individuals they do find and ultimately hire. It, therefore, becomes critical that these organizations learn how to:
- understand the key levers that contribute to Hiring Success,
- learn how to effectively measure their results, and
- adopt technologies that ultimately support them in this mission by making it easy to build an incredible candidate experience, engage their hiring managers in a collaborative way, and make recruiters more productive with an integrated, seamless platform experience.
It is from this place that Talent Acquisition functions can start real business conversations with their leadership teams about the impact that hiring great people can have on their overall business strategy.
This role sits at the center of methodology, technology, and our customers. This role will develop the process and methodology of how to design and measure Hiring Success with key accounts and will start to put it into practice across their global organizations.
As both an advocate & subject matter expert in the market and as a hands-on consultant, this individual will guide our customers (both prospective and current) toward understanding where they stand today and what they can do to improve. As technology plays a key role in delivering this success, they will additionally support the SmartRecruiters product strategy by suggesting key areas of investment which will align to real, measurable results.
Key Objectives for this person will be the following...
- Manage key accounts with product support, release management, ongoing process transformation, and continued adoption - measured specifically on client retention numbers, CSAT, and overall account NPS scores
- Participate in pre-sales conversations with our go-to-market organizations acting as subject matter experts within a specific industry around process and technology
- Build and design scalable programs and workshops that can be leveraged across all segments - driving the methodology beyond enterprise accounts
- Support our SmartRecruiters go-to-market organization with content & data points that drive Hiring Success awareness both before and after contract signature via whitepapers, case studies, and research surveys.
- Build an analytical framework for measuring the success of our existing customers and work closely with our business intelligence team to work toward measuring this at scale.
- Drive new & existing technology adoption strategies by reviewing usage and business process challenges across our prospects and customers, identifying ways in which the SmartRecruiters technology can support company specific requirements.
- Establish regional and local contacts helping to build a network of Hiring Success believers through local events and meetups - driving more awareness to the SmartRecruiters brand and methodology
As a Senior Hiring Success Manager, you will be an owner of all things Hiring Success and be both an internal and external advocate for change. It’s hard to debate simple math, and so if nothing else, finding ways to support our organization with measurable impact will be key. As such, you will need to:
- Develop and document a formal Hiring Success Methodology within each key account to be leveraged across the SmartRecruiters organization and its customer base,
- Support go-to-market teams with a scalable, simple, and templatized Hiring Success Audit Assessment and Business Case frameworks that showcase the current state and future state of any given account,
- Provide Sales & Support teams with a “Success Roadmap” which outlines key changes to process, technology, and mindset to drive improvement and optimization overtime.
- Support our marketing and product organization with key benchmark reports and datasets that highlight our Hiring Success story and the story of the customers who have implemented and found success in the adoption of our methodology.
- Support our Executives and key leaders with thoughtful workshops, Hiring Success Certifications, and virtual education programs for customers of all sizes that take our Hiring Success methodology on the road and into every Talent Acquisition function.
Our perfect candidate has a passion for connecting people to jobs at scale and supporting companies in their quest to build world class recruitment organization. Ideally, this means practical recruiting experience, a technical/data driven mindset, a passion for our space, and an appreciation for the complexities of organizations both large and small. Ideally, this candidate would also have previous experience in a strategic consulting role or supporting the implementation of b2b software solutions (HR Technologies a plus) - though this is not required.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.