- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here
We're currently looking for a technical engineer to support our customers' needs in an area of data migrations and integrations.
This role includes but is not limited to below activities:
- Perform data imports from various sources using selected ETL tool and Public / Private APIs
- Perform data extracts and data dumps
- Build ability to create demo environments
- Build data import application
- Build integrations between different, external web applications
- Improve and optimise data services processes
- Work closely with Professional Services team based in San Francisco to address customers' requests
- Become an expert in your area of interest and evangelize your colleagues
- Team player
- Fast learner and a technology geek
- At least 2 years of experience in professional programming
- Knowledge of:
- ETL tools
- building integrations between different web applications
- different aspects of building RESTful web services
- experience with databases
- http(s) protocol
- web applications security
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.