Marketing Operations Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success. We’ve built a people-centric and collaborative office environment that’s business casual and pet-friendly, with team meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, as well as competitive salaries and equity. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to manage our email operations and work with different teams on developing content for campaigns. We want someone who is looking to grow their career in digital marketing with a focus specifically around email.
We’re looking to engage Enterprise businesses with creative, data-driven content and execution. The primary platforms this candidate will work with are Marketo and Salesforce.
- Help build emails flows for product and customer teams.
- Own Marketo and enable our team to better use the tool.
- Build out drip campaigns in Marketo
- Help pull lists and upload lists for our team
- Owner of our email database
- Ensure accurate data is passed through into Salesforce so we can accurately report on marketing efforts
- Be a project manager for email related campaigns. Work with teams and individuals for content, help them bring that content to our prospects and customers
- Be a go-to resource for ops-related questions on the Marketing team
- 1 - 3 years working with Marketo or another similar marketing automation tool
- Experience working with Salesforce a plus
- Execution and problem-solving mindset
- Team Player - Willing to be flexible to support the needs of the marketing team
- Strong attention to detail, proven experience managing multiple projects at once
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.