Junior Software Engineer
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here
Have you ever wanted to challenge scaling problems, work with microservices-based architecture and have a real impact on the developed product? If you answer is "yes", we can offer you these things and much more.
This offer is for you if:
- You like working in a dynamic, agile environment where you can shape the product.
- You want to experience the culture of a startup with no complex processes and procedures.
- You are a fan of web, technology, and the latest trends.
- You would like to contribute to distributed SaaS system.
- You are the type of a person who wants not only have your ideas heard but see them put into action.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test and deploy different components of our system.
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product.
- Work with passionate people and develop new features.
- Cooperate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development.
- Experience in Java
- Experience in working with databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle
- Experience in designing and building RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of test automation techniques.
- Very good level of English (both verbal and written).
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS
- Familiarity with Docker (and Kubernetes/Mesos Marathon)
- Experience in Python
- Experience in GO
- Experience with full-text search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch).
- Familiarity with Angular framework
- Experience in front-end development
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.