- Fabryczna, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Did you ever want to challenge software/scaling problems that Facebook had in its early stages? If you think that these kinds of challenges are exciting then you are most welcome to join our team in Kraków.
- Supervise wide range of databases and full text search engines (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Solr, Elasticsearch)
- Work towards providing low response time, highly available, globally distributed set of microservices
- Assist in database design
- Develop automation tools (DB setup, data migration, DB restore)
- Mentor members of the engineering team
- Document standards, best practices, and policies
- Co-operate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development
This offer is for you, if:
- You like working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You want to experience the atmosphere of a startup (you know what we are
talking about if you have seen the movie: "The Social Network")
- You are a fan of web, technology, and new tech trends
- You are the type of a person who wants not only to have your ideas heard but see them put into action
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL engines (engine tuning, query optimization, ...)
- Good understanding of DB internals (data structures, specific db engines architectures, operating system interactions)
- Experience with scripting (preferably: Python, Ruby)
- Linux / Unix knowledge is a must
- Nice to have: experience with Amazon AWS
- Detail oriented and analytically minded
- Experience in developing business and operational processes
- Strong communication skills, with a good understanding of English, both verbal and written
- Team player with the ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.