Junior Services Administrator (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here
We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented Marketplace Services Specialist looking to make a difference and join a diverse team in a hot, visionary startup that is on its way to changing the recruiting industry. This is an entry-level, 15-month full-time position with an option to extend.
If you are looking to enter the tech space, gain valuable experience and work at the coolest IT startup in Kraków, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a person working full-time from Tuesday till Friday in our office. On Saturday you can enjoy working from home.
What you will do:
- Data entry tasks related to Marketplace service delivery and operations
- Delivering job ads manually to various recruitment portals
- Establish and maintain data entry priorities
- Maintain data entry requirements by following the defined techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Assist with the integration, standardization, and improvement of Marketplace Services processes
- Work closely with and assist the customer success and finance teams
- Have the opportunity to grow, get involved and manage various projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organizational and record-keeping skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- A good written and oral level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience not required, but any customer support, data entry, or admin experience a plus
- Energetic, engaged, and with positive attitude
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.