Account Manager, EMEA
- 33 Rue la Fayette, 75009 Paris, France
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
As our Account Manager, you will be responsible managing and growing our Mid Market customer base in EMEA. You will focus on renewing SmartRecruiters Mid Market customers, identify both up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, ensure incredible product usage and manage customer escalations. The Account Manager will be an integral part of SmartRecruiters Mid Market Sales team and you will work closely with the Account Executives, Marketing, Customer Support, and Finance teams to ensure the long term success of customers.
- Work with the Global VP of Mid Market to develop and refine renewal process that proactively engages the customer base minimizing churn and maximizing additional usage of SmartRecruiters.
- Properly qualify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Create a system and process to identify customers who have high potential of churn, up-sell, and down-sell.
- Work with our product team to provide feedback on the growing requirements of our customers.
- Work with marketing to design and implement campaigns to educate our customers to minimize churn and increase usage of SmartRecruiters.
- Responsible for renewing +80% of customers each quarter.
- Responsible for meeting quarterly goals and established metrics.
- Utilize the tools provided.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have experience managing customer accounts
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven follow-up skills
- Results oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Articulate and professional
- Ability to create valid business reasons to engage customers
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, LinkedIn, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded ($50M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.