Digital Marketing Specialist
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best!
As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is seeking a PPC Specialist in San Francisco to manage our global ads and spend across various platforms. We want someone who is looking to take the reins and drive impact from day one in the world of Online Marketing.
We’re looking to engage Enterprise businesses with creative, data-driven content and execution. Our primary metric will be Leads and Engagement from Enterprise accounts. Platforms will include but are not limited to LinkedIn, Adwords, DBM, and Terminus.
- Work with our design and content teams to build ad content
- Set up ads across platforms and manage budget
- Work with our front-end development team to improve landing pages to drive conversions and engagement
- Manage and own PPC strategy towards named accounts
- Ensure our sales team stays informed and has the right information to follow up on leads
- Manage the tracking of results through platforms, GA, UTM’s, Salesforce, etc.
- Report on success and failures so we can stay updated and always be improving results
- 1-3 years working managing PPC
- Multi-platform experience with PPC - LinkedIn, Adwords, Facebook
- Google Analytics and Salesforce familiarity
- Strategic and Analytical
- Time spent improving landing pages and working with front-end developers for conversion optimization
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.