Head of Technical Services
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
At SmartRecruiters, we believe that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent! In 7 years, we expanded our customer base to 4000 companies in every industry and continent and have given transparency and feedback to millions of candidates on their applications.
We offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. We pride ourselves for being a product first organization, and we’re looking to grow our product team!
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers, globally. Many of the customers are looking to transform their recruiting and HR operations processes and our technical services team helps make that a reality.
- Lead, manage and develop our global Technical Services practice (data/ integration) including onshore and offshore team members
- Hire and scale Technical Services practice, both on and offshore
- Deliver and oversee the delivery of full life-cycle (requirements, design, build, test, deploy) technical workstreams on customer engagements
- Work with Project Manager to plan, coordinate and deliver all customer integrations between SmartRecruiters and other global HR vendors
- Liaise with Engineers as needed to ensure product customizations are implemented and tested as part of the whole solution provided to the client. Train the client on these customizations
- Ensure on-time, on-budget, high-quality delivery of all technical engagements
- Participate in sales activities, including positioning technical services, scoping, solutioning, estimating and proposing
- Optimize technical delivery methodology and delivery model for customer, Marketplace and Job Board integrations and data migration
- Contribute to best practices documentation, case studies and white papers
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on 3rd party integration strategy
- Collaborate with Professional Services leadership team on overall business strategy including pricing and packaging of technical services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science (BSc, MCA), etc.
- 5-10 years of technical consulting or similar experience
- You have experience leading, managing, mentoring, and coaching people
- Deep, hands-on expertise with architecting and building integrations to cloud and on-premise applications
- Ability to work independently and communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Track record of demonstrating excellent customer satisfaction and problem-solving skills
- Ability to conduct oneself with professionalism in all situations, including in high-pressure scenarios
Nice to have:
- Experience leading distributed and offshore teams
- Experience with ATS, HR technologies, CRM or ERP, as well as, SaaS / On-Demand applications
- Experience in a startup launching a complex enterprise software product
We are on a mission connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.