Customer Reporting Analyst
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a high level of energy and flexibility to get things done and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, and often times ambiguous environment. This position interacts with a wide range of stakeholders both within the Success Organization and also with cross-functional teams.
This role will use the data to tell a story for our customers as well as build reports and dashboards to align with the Success Organizations requirements. In addition, this resource will be involved in internal data projects related to our Hiring Success department that will help to drive the business forward.
- Strategize – Use data-driven decision-making to align our Success Organization on key metrics and drive Hiring Success for our customers
- Influence – Manage cross-functional projects and analysis with our Success Org, Rev Org, and Product Marketing Org to improve the process, experience, and make customers successful
- Report – Identify key metrics and build client facing reports and dashboards to track progress and help Hiring Success drive decisions
- Analyze – Understand and interpret data to communicate findings that support a customers' business objectives
- Present – Deliver findings to key stakeholder groups (internal and external)
- Experiment – Perform analytical deep-dives to analyze problems by researching, designing, and executing towards solutions
- Predict – Leverage historical data to uncover areas of opportunity and areas of risk including trend analysis
- Data Quality – In partnership with our Success Org and Rev Org, ensure data quality and accuracy
- Drive new & existing technology adoption strategies by reviewing usage and business process challenges across our prospects and customers, identifying ways in which the SmartRecruiters technology can support company specific requirements
- Establish regional and local contacts helping to build a network of Hiring Success believers through local events and meetups - driving more awareness to the SmartRecruiters brand and methodology
- 2-3 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience and an advanced degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills and an ability to think strategically
- Be an out-of-the-box thinker who is passionate about brainstorming innovative ways to use our program data to predict talent acquisition strategy
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels inside and outside the company; also summarizing and communicating key financial information and business strategy at an executive level
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables
- Resilient mindset with the ability to adapt quickly to feedback and changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management, methodologies, and best practices
- Extract and understand data to form an opinion on how to best help our teams and derive relevant insights
- Ability to leverage advanced visualization functionality (parameters, actions, tooltip modifications, API, etc.) to create analytical dashboards that can be understood by a broad audience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint and other collaboration tools
- Advanced Excel: pivot tables, working with structured tables including structured table formulas
- Experience with Tableau (specifically, designing/ developing, testing, and deployment of dashboards)
- Experience building and executing SQL queries and structured database background a plus
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.