SEO Intern (Fall)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We are looking for an SEO Intern to join our marketing team and helping SmartRecruiters outpace the competition in organic traffic! This is a great intro to marketing for anyone looking to pursue a marketing career.
This role will drive various content marketing projects and tasks for SmartRecruiters SEO marketing channel, including developing link building campaigns, content roadmaps, and an email marketing calendar. We’re out to build a global Hiring Success movement, and the SEO team will play a pivotal role in developing SmartRecruiters’ website to attract millions of new unique visitors each month.
This internship will have a measurable impact upon SmartRecruiters’ SEO strategy and performance, such as acquiring features in top industry publications and earning Page 1 rankings in Google for highly competitive industry keywords. We’re looking for someone who has proven ability to manage multiple projects at once, will pay attention to the small details (while also thinking creatively), and can help drive results with cross-functional team members.
This role will be based in our San Francisco office.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- 1 year Marketing experience preferred (previous internships, extracurricular activities and/or part-time work)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude
- Ability to collaborate with team members while identifying opportunities to contribute value individually
- This internship opportunity has the opportunity to be part-time or full-time.
- Must be able to be in SF office 3 days per week.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Support SEO Manager with various tasks including competitor research, crafting email marketing templates, launching link building campaigns, conducting journalist and industry outreach, and developing a content roadmap
- Help with various additional SEO tasks including A/B testing, landing page design, content writing, content editing, and monthly reporting
- Other projects as needed
We are on a mission to connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.