Customer Success Manager (Enterprise)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly.
We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
The Customer Success Manager, Enterprise will be an individual contributor on a high performing team that is redefining the client-vendor relationship. We aim to win the hearts and trust of each and every SmartRecruiters user through a truly unique engagement model fundamentally designed to drive Hiring Success.
As a CSM you will own a portfolio of Enterprise relationships. This includes: supporting customers to achieve Hiring Success, delivering market leading renewal rates, maximizing account growth and enhancing our Enterprise client relationships.
You will have to demonstrate an ability to successfully own, drive and manage SaaS renewals and expansion opportunities and be able to accurately maintain a rolling 120-day forecast of all your accounts. Likewise, you are responsible for clearly communicating risk and escalating through the appropriate internal channels.
Success in the role requires a team player approach, ability to work across different teams with disparate needs, creativity and ability to navigate and build relationships up, down and across highly complex Enterprise organizations.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B client facing role (professional services, sales, or account management)
- Genuine passion for helping clients succeed, and a deep sense of empathy for busy technology users
- Basic understanding of revenue recognition, and knowledge of and restructuring contract terms, and conditions relating to legal, finance and billing
- Great communication skills - able to provide clear & concise guidance through emails, over the phone, or in person
- Able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
- Relentlessly optimistic
- Innately, understand how to balance advocacy for the company and the client
- Strong writing skills, with a casual and confident tone
- Attentive to the details that make service stand out
- Industry experience preferred but not required
- Position can be remote for the right candidate
- Up to 15% travel required
We are on a mission to connect people to jobs. Our dynamic leadership, incredible Smartians (yes, we call ourselves Smartians), and our recent Series D closing are going to help us get there. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest-growing Enterprise solution. We reduce the time and stress associated with hiring the best talent. Leading Enterprises like Visa, IKEA, Square, and Bosch have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems for our all-in-one platform.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.