HR Business Partner
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is working to build one of the most innovative and successful companies in the world - one that fundamentally changes how recruiting is done.
As our dedicated HRBP, we are looking for a game-changing individual who will be a key driver of our company's success. This person will partner with all US-based teams to ensure they are highly engaged and are enabled to achieve their results.
- Advise and support teams on all People-related issues to share insights and drive action
- Be the go-to person for our US employees for any HR matters
- Support and act as the expert on payroll/benefits matters in coordination with our Payroll Manager (based in Europe) and our vendors
- Act as a true business partner, mostly for the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams based in the US, by sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Contribute to initiatives designed to drive operational efficiency in a fast-growing environment
- Develop strong relationships with team-members and external partners
- Build and maintain the company culture as we scale
The most important qualification bar none is that you are Double IQ person (high EQ and high IQ) who loves to get #$#$ done and is thrilled to work for a company who is going to disrupt an entire industry. We are a progressive people ops team and are looking for people who are interested in the constructive disruption of traditional HR.
More Specific Qualifications include:
- Solid understanding of HR practices, policies, and employment law across the US (with a deep knowledge of California employment law)
- A successful first hands-on experience (in a tech startup ideally)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills a MUST.
- Good sense of humor.
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality, the ability to build relationships and good communication skills. If you are hard-working, exceptionally dedicated, upbeat and enjoy working with great people, SmartRecruiters is the company for you!
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.