Growth Marketing Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success. We offer a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly, with catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, as well as competitive salaries and equity. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We’re out to build a global Hiring Success movement, and the events team is the heart of it all. We’re looking for a rockstar marketer who will be responsible for driving marketing campaigns including email, registration strategy, as well as working cross-functionally with sales to drive event success.
You’ll wear multiple hats, think creatively and work with our leadership team to ensure a great event. We’re looking for someone who will pay attention to the small details, that can build and measure success.
This person will be accountable for driving significant registration for our San Francisco and EMEA events. Last year we drive 1000 registrations and it is one of the coolest conferences on the market. Check it out at https://www.smartrecruiters.com/hiring-success/americas/
This role will be responsible for driving marketing campaigns, registrations, as well as building one-of-a-kind activities and experiences. You’ll wear multiple hats and both drive strategy, while also executing logistics and effectively measure program success. We’re looking for someone who will pay attention to the small details (while also thinking creatively), and can help drive results with cross-functional team members.
This full-time role will be based in our San Francisco office and report to our Director of Events.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead promotional campaigns and registration programs for annual industry conference to drive desired results and outcomes
- Develop strategy and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels, employee incentive programs, sales promotions, outbound calling campaigns and more
- Build targeted campaigns for customers, prospects and partners including custom messaging, segmentation and metrics for all campaigns
- Test, track and measure ROI of all offers for all audiences
- Deliver delightful and engaging experiences for customer, partner and prospect attendees with various event tasks and asks
- Partner with stakeholders across the company, including executive staff, product, sales, operations and customer success teams
- 2-4 marketing experience in demand generation and campaigns, conference experience is preferred but not required
- Creative, flexible self-starter
- Strong attention to detail, proven experience managing multiple projects at once
- Strong written and verbal skills, ability to present to both internal and external audiences
- Experience in B2B enterprise software space
- Preferred: Experience building programs and events for HR audience
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.