Marketing Events Intern (Fall)
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success. We’ve built a people-centric and collaborative office environment that’s business casual and pet-friendly, with team meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, as well as competitive salaries and equity. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We are looking for a rockstar events professional to join our marketing team as a Marketing Events Intern! This role will drive various event projects and tasks for SmartRecruiters events program, including our highly anticipated annual industry conference, Hiring Success. We’re out to build a global Hiring Success movement, and the events team is the heart of it all.
This internship will have a measurable impact upon SmartRecruiters’ strategy and attendee experience at tradeshows, field events, and our Hiring Success conferences. We’re looking for someone who has proven ability to manage multiple projects at once, will pay attention to the small details (while also thinking creatively), and can help drive results with cross-functional team members.
This role will be based in our San Francisco office.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support events team with various tasks including event research, updating event calendars and website, venue research, swag and more
- Support marketing led campaigns in traditional marketing channels, social media, and influencer marketing
- Help with various conference tasks including registration, marketing promotions, speaker and sponsor outreach and more
- Other projects as needed
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- 1 year Marketing experience preferred (previous internships, extra curricular activities and/or part-time work)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Event coordination and logistics experience preferred
- Highly motivated, self-starter attitude
- Ability to collaborate with team members while identifying opportunities to contribute value individually
- This internship opportunity has the opportunity to be part-time or full-time.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.