- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here
Have you ever wanted to challenge scaling problems, work with microservices-based architecture and have a real impact on the developed product? If you answer is "yes", we can offer you these things and much more.
This offer is for you if:
- You like working in a dynamic, agile environment where you can shape the product.
- You want to experience the culture of a startup with no complex processes and procedures.
- You are a fan of a mobile technology, and the latest tech trends.
- You would like to contribute to distributed SaaS system.
- You are the type of a person who wants not only have your ideas heard but see them put into action
What you will do:
- Design, develop, test and deploy different components of our system.
- Participate in a full life-cycle of our mobile platform development.
- Work with passionate people and develop new features.
- Cooperate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development.
Check out our Engineering Page on Facebook:
The perfect candidate:
- is proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- knows popular libraries in the iOS ecosystem and understands their pros and cons
- is familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit is a must, Core Data is a plus)
- knows good and bad iOS application architecture patterns
- has a strong command of Git
- can write clean and testable code
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.