Junior Services Administrator (Tuesday-Saturday)
- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, małopolskie, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented Marketplace Services Specialist looking to make a difference and join a diverse team in a hot, visionary startup that is on its way to changing the recruiting industry. This is an entry-level, 15-month full-time position with an option to extend.
If you are looking to enter the tech space, gain valuable experience and work at the coolest IT startup in Kraków, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a person working full-time from Tuesday till Friday in our office. On Saturday you can enjoy working from home.
What you will do:
- Data entry tasks related to Marketplace service delivery and operations
- Delivering job ads manually to various recruitment portals
- Establish and maintain data entry priorities
- Maintain data entry requirements by following the defined techniques and procedures.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing or deleting entered information
- Assist with the integration, standardization, and improvement of Marketplace Services processes
- Work closely with and assist the customer success and finance teams
- Have the opportunity to grow, get involved and manage various projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organizational and record-keeping skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- A good written and oral level of English
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience not required, but any customer support, data entry, or admin experience a plus
- Energetic, engaged, and with positive attitude
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.