Influencer Marketing Manager (San Francisco or Remote)
- 225 Bush St Suite 300, San Francisco, CA, United States
People are the heartbeat of organizations. That’s why we’ve built SmartRecruiters to help companies hire the best talent.
We're a leading provider of recruiting software for global enterprises, offering a Talent Acquisition Suite that helps businesses source, attract, select, and hire the best talent. Bosch, IKEA, VISA, Publicis and 5,000 other companies worldwide choose SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success.
This is a unique role that amplifies the SmartRecruiters' brand and our Hiring Success methodology to all corners of the world. You'll be part of a new team that's being formed under the marketing department.
Job activities include:
- Lead influencer programs, including regular outreach for relationship building, news-focused communications, special occasion direct mail (holiday etc.) and targeted activities to accelerate our demand efforts (participation in campaigns).
- Create buzz for our hiring success methodology through various PR, social media, other channels.
- Evangelize the Hiring Success Journal (our blog): https://www.smartrecruiters.com/blog/. Build user generated content and high quality thought leadership to the blog.
We're looking for the candidates who have demonstrated these skills and can point to them in an interview:
- Be driven by a higher purpose: Evangelizing Hiring Success allows thousands of organizations to improve which in turn affects hundreds of millions of job seekers' experience and chances of landing a job they love.
- Structured thinking: Have had prior experience starting and growing a program or curriculum.
- Writing skills: Whether it's thought provoking social media comments, internal memos, or blog articles.
- Be personable, light hearted: This is a people first role, having the ability to manage hundreds of relationships should come easy to this candidate.
- Be an influencer: It takes a certain personality to enjoy joining social conversations and express their opinions in ways that are well received by the social community.
We enjoy a collaborative office environment and live by our values of CEO of your job, Impact, As One, and Smarter. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, generous equity, and health coverage. We make sure you’re taken care of.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.