- Winsstraße 62-63, 10405 Berlin, Germany
SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider that helps companies hire the best with its industry-leading Talent Acquisition Suite.
As the hiring success company with 4,000+ customers -- including industry leaders like Bosch, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skechers, and Visa -- our belief is that people are the heart of an organization. Hiring success = business success. We’ve built a people-centric and collaborative office environment that’s business casual and pet-friendly, with team meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, as well as competitive salaries and equity. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
We’re looking for a Content Marketer to manage the SmartRecruiters blog and create engaging content for our customers and prospects. Whether the topic is showcasing our customers’ successes, testing innovative recruiting concepts, or developing thought-provoking industry insights, your goal will be to offer a unique point of view that deepens trust in SmartRecruiters for our tens of thousands of readers.
This role isn’t bound by content quotas. You’ll know you’re successful when your work is being shared by colleagues, customers, and influencers in the market, and when it’s being read by people who eventually buy or renew with SmartRecruiters.
If you’re up for the challenge of building a stronger readership of recruiting & HR professionals, and being a driving force in SmartRecruiters’s next wave of growth, this position is for you.
- Blog - Drive the execution for all of SmartRecruiters’ blog content; be the lead writer for the Hiring Success Journal, manage its publishing schedule, and coordinate with other contributors, both within and outside of SmartRecruiters.
- Podcast - Partner with marketing to run a monthly podcast featuring influencers or business leaders in the talent acquisition industry; develop and customize discussion guides per featured guest and host/moderate the podcast.
- Case Studies - Tell compelling stories about our solution and customers across segments and industries, their achievements and use cases through concise and engaging case studies. Must be proficient with framing in addition to writing, while providing clear design direction.
- Hiring Success Definitive Guide - Bring SmartRecruiters’ thought leadership to life through a definitive guide reshaping how the talent acquisition industry thinks about recruiting. Other long-form content types you’ll support may include ebooks and white papers.
- Content Distribution (build plans to grow distribution of your content)
- Partner with Influencer Marketing team to promote content via 3rd party newsletters and platforms.
- Collaborate with Campaigns Marketing team to thoughtfully place content into campaigns, such as email nurture programs.
- Partner with Digital Marketing team to reach new audiences via paid channels.
- Ongoing Optimization
- Track key content engagement metrics and find creative solutions for achieving your goals.
- Follow industry thought leaders, partners, and competitors to stay on top of trending topics where we can express our point of view.
- Stay in touch with content marketing best practices and incorporate them into your efforts.
- Source and manage a roster of contract writers who can help us increase content output if/when needed.
Bonus Points If:
- You have experience using HR tech products, such as SmartRecruiters or Workday.
- You have spent time writing to/for any of the following audiences: talent acquisition leaders, HRIT, CHROs.
- You have worked in a recruiter or HRIT capacity but have a passion for writing and marketing.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.