Strategic Account Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for managing and growing SmartRecruiters customer base. This position requires a unique and talented individual that excels in multiple business disciplines including business development, solution selling, consulting, project management and customer service.
Your main responsibility will be identifying new business opportunities within an assigned customer account list. You will work closely with key resources within SmartRecruiters to ensure that you and the customer are well-supported and successful.
To be a good fit for this position you'll have at least five years of customer-facing, client management, project management, and successful sales or consulting experience. You will need business process and technical aptitudes. Strong sales acumen, negotiation capabilities and a passion for winning business are strong assets. You will be or will quickly become an expert on the Talent Aqusition industry, the SmartRecruiters Talent Aquisution Suite and the business processes that it supports. Excellent customer facing skills are a must, as well as a positive and upbeat attitude to build satisfied and loyal clients, and an entrepreneurial spirit. Finally, you'll need the professional maturity and savvy to manage and prioritize your time, work autonomously as a remote employee, and interact effectively with business and technical professionals internally and externally.
In this role you will..
- Create account strategies and plans for key customer accounts
- Attain or exceed sales quota by identifying customers’ business challenges and aligning SmartRecruiters products and services to create world-class solutions that deliver significant value
- Manage and expand relationships “high and wide” in customer organizations in order to expand the relationship footprint
- Collaborate with your Hiring Success Manager and other key functions to ensure excellent delivery of service, quality deliverables and the highest level of customer satisfaction possible
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- 5 years of customer-facing experience and client management experience for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS
- Experience selling complex solutions to complex accounts or principal consulting experience highly preferred
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management or Marketing or commensurate experience
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.