Partner Support Representative
- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, małopolskie, pl
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
Our growing Partner Operations Team, who play the key role in implementing SmartRecruiters business partners within our Marketplace (https://marketplace.smartrecruiters.com/) is looking for a new team member.
This is an opportunity to join and become an integral part of a high growth software company well on its way of changing an entire industry.
You will be instrumental in driving the success of skills test providers, background checks, job boards, sourcing applications and many other partners who by offering their services in SmartRecruiters platform joined our mission of connecting candidates with jobs.
What you will do:
- Run onboarding projects with individual partners to set them up with SmartRecruiters APIs and guide them towards the most optimal integration options
- Interact every day with SmartRecruiters partners to answer their technical and functional pre go-live as well as post go-live questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed.
- Communicate via emails as well as web meetings
- Cooperate with customers on activating the partner services for them.
- Educate and guide partners and customers on standards, tips, and solutions on using SmartRecruiters APIs.
- Drive high level of partner satisfaction.
- Identify, test, and call out technical issues.
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, including product management, engineering, and professional services teams to contribute and execute on our strategy to make customers and partners successful.
- Be ready to get involved and run various initiatives in the Marketplace Services domain.
- Be an ambassador for SmartRecruiters and its culture.
- Excellent English skills a must, both written and spoken
- Customer/partner support experience, preferably in the Enterprise space, minimum 1 year
- Strong interpersonal, written and spoken communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative and handling objections
- Positive, energetic, with can-do attitude.
- Open to flexible work hours between Monday and Friday
Nice to have
- Call center experience is a plus.
- Other languages will be a plus.
- Benefit cards & cinema tickets
- Free every-day lunches
- Medical care
- Friendly, dynamic team and a great atmosphere
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.