Demand Generation Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best!
As the Hiring Success Company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
This role will work directly with our top account executives and other cross-functional leaders to build and execute an account-specific marketing program intended to increase awareness and engagement with our named accounts.
Our perfect hire for this role is a creative, sales-oriented marketer who will:
- Collaborate with our Account Executives to create a global Account-based Marketing strategy with the objective to generate leads for our named accounts, engage existing opportunities and accelerate pipeline growth
- Build and maintain baseline, segmented email nurture programs for all named Enterprise accounts, including analytics and iterations to keep it current and relevant
- Create and execute hyper-targeted ABM plays to choice personas for our named accounts, utilizing the complete toolbox of a modern marketer, with digital and offline channels
- Develop and maintain comprehensive outbound playbooks, account profiles, and target personas within our key industries. Align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Measure, track, and report on all ABM activities in order to illustrate ROI and ensure optimal use of marketing tactics
- Proven track record of managing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage
- Excellent project management skills
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience in the HR or recruiting technology space
- Experience working with Marketo and Engagio
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.