Lifecycle Marketing Manager
- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
At SmartRecruiters our customers come first. We invest a lot of energy in making them successful. In this role you will own that customer persona and all the marketing programs through the customer lifecycle. The goal is to nurture all customers (all users and across all segments) to develop our largest growth engine.
What will I be doing?
• Designing and executing global customer marketing initiatives with a focus on adoption, advocacy and revenue/ account expansion
• Partnering with Product Marketing to launch new products into our existing customers via a variety of channels; messages, events, videos, webinars, and more
• Supporting customer success teams with product-focused customer education
• Owning customer speaker and attendee outreach for our annual conference Hiring Success
• Creating a scalable global referral program
• Sourcing customers for case studies and speaking programs by partnering with success and developing your own relationships with strategic customers
• Gaining deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter as they use our product(s) to recruit and hire for their organizations
What skills do I need?
• You continually approach projects with a customer-first mindset
• 2-3 years in marketing programs in a B2B SaaS environment, preferably in the HR Tech space
• Demonstrable experience planning and executing campaigns such as webinars, product launches, mainly aimed at adoption, cross-sell, and up-sell in a B2B SaaS environment and an understanding of marketing tactics like events, e-mail, advertising, and in-app messaging and their role in customer marketing
• Organization and efficiency — you can take on complex projects and own them from start to finish
• Track record of successful partnership with Product, Sales, and Customer-Success teams on marketing initiatives that drive revenue
• Exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills
• Experience working with partners on marketing initiatives a plus
• Knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce a huge plus
Our Smartian DNA has the following values
#Impact (Results driven)
#Smarter (Learning mindset)
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.