Executive Assistant to CEO
- Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
SmartRecruiters is looking for an Executive Assistant to help keep our CEO running at full speed. We move fast and this person is going to play a key role in ensuring we hit our goals, run productive meetings, and stay organized. This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp and engaging individual to bring their superior organizational skills, experience managing internal business administrative tasks, and amazing personality to a rapidly growing company.
This role is perfect for someone who is excited to support a seasoned CEO in an ever-changing environment, with a lot of energy. You should enjoy being busy and working on a variety of projects, because you’ll be working in a fast-paced, creative environment where the challenges are always changing.
This position is not for the inexperienced - we will need you to hit the ground running on day one as the "go-to" person, learning our systems, and applying your organizational skills to support our CEO. Getting specific, here is what you will be doing:
- Schedule, Manage, and Own all major meetings including: company townhalls, quarterly business reviews, board of directors' meetings, and annual all-hands events
- Schedule and manage travel for the CEO
- Calendar management and overall prioritization of meetings (including some personal appointments) for the CEO
- Manage SmartPlan administration (our quarterly planning activity) and ensure all business SmartPlans are up to date and accessible
- Some personal administration including things like invoicing, taxes, and expenses
- Partner with the office management team to help plan and execute company events, team outings, holiday parties, and other activities
Our CEO travels extensively so trust and an ability to work autonomously are critical to this person's success. In addition to this, you are:
- exceptionally well organized, honest, and reliable
- super smart and love to find better, more efficient ways to get your work done (and to keep your CEO organized)
- Experienced in supporting a CEO
- Fluent in French
- Professional both in appearance and demeanor: friendly, outgoing, and personable
- Proactive and assertive in how you manage tasks and responsibilities; anticipate needs and/or potential problems; initiate steps to resolve issues
- willing (and excited) to identify projects, dive in head first with minimal supervision, and see them through to completion with strong attention to detail
- Fluent in Google applications (Gmail, google calendar, google docs and the entire google apps suite)
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.