Online Advertising Specialist: Job Marketing
- Winsstraße 62, 10405 Berlin, Germany
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities.
Due to our rapid growth, we are now looking for an Online Advertising Specialist to join our team and take ownership of a new range of customer-facing services. You’ll be working closely with our Customer Success team and manage targeted advertising campaigns to reach and convert relevant job candidates.
This position offers a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, and requires a proactive candidate who thrives on problem-solving.
What you’ll be working on at SmartRecruiters:
- Full ownership of job advertising campaigns, incl. budgeting, launch, monitoring, optimization, and automation
- Manage a six-figure monthly ad budget
- Manage the relationship between SmartRecruiters and our advertising partners
- Source and evaluate new channels to expand coverage, incl. new markets
- Regular campaign performance reporting to our customers
- Cooperate with revenue operations team on reports, forecasts, and opportunities
- 2+ years of experience managing performance-based marketing campaigns
- Proficiency of all SEM channels and components, including Google Adwords, Facebook ads, bidding solutions, audience management, retargeting strategies, and A/B testing
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards CPA, CTR, CPC, and other campaign KPIs
- Outstanding analytical skills, comfortable working in Excel, Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Experience with business development and partner management
- Experience with Tableau or other BI software considered a plus
- Fluent in English. Additional languages such as German or French would be a plus
- Last, but by no means least - an outstanding work ethic, high integrity, team player attitude
You will join us during arguably the most interesting stage of our company. This is an opportunity for you to take on full ownership of a key area and bring it to life. We’re an international team with members from Germany, USA, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Canada, Greece, France, Poland, Iran, Tunisia, Colombia, and South Sudan.
- Contract: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin city center
- Equity: yes
- Salary: Based on experience
- Remote work possible: No
Please note: this position is available for EU work permit holders only.
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.