Data Engineer / ETL Developer
- Fabryczna 20A, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, AOL, and Ubisoft have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform.
As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer competitive salaries, generous equity, free lunches and health coverage. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
We're currently looking for a technical engineer to support our customers' needs in an area of data migrations and integrations.
This role includes but is not limited to below activities:
- Perform data imports from various sources using selected ETL tool and Public / Private APIs
- Perform data extracts and data dumps
- Build ability to create demo environments
- Build data import application
- Build and support integrations between different, external web applications
- Improve and optimize data services processes
- Collaborate with SmartRecruiters’ engineers to ensure product releases are available in our API and properly tested.
- Work closely with Professional Services team based in San Francisco to address customers' requests
- Become an expert in your area of interest and evangelize your colleagues
You can work either in our Krakow office or remotely.
- Team player
- Fast learner and a technology geek
- At least 2 years of experience in professional programming
- Knowledge of:
- ETL tools
- different aspects of building RESTful web services
- experience with databases
- http(s) protocol
- web applications security
- Experience in building integrations between different web applications is a plus
- Familiarity with middleware platforms is a plus
- Good level of English (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Math/Physics or equivalent
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.