- 225 Bush St, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
SmartRecruiters understands that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best! As the hiring success company, we enjoy a collaborative office environment that’s business casual and dog-friendly. We understand that working hard means you should play hard too, that’s why we offer unlimited PTO, competitive salaries, generous equity, and health coverage. Enjoy catered meals, unlimited snacks, philanthropic activities, and much more. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Check out our DEMO here -> http://wi.st/294zm2I
SmartRecruiters is working to build one of the most innovative and successful companies in the world - one that fundamentally changes how recruiting is done. Working at a Start Up can be a crazy, wild ride. Our people operations team drives incredible business results by delivering programs that unite, inspire, and empower our people. As our first full time US-based talent acquisition professional, we are looking for a game-changing individual who will be a key driver of our company's success and over time be seen as a maven and thought leader in the "new way of hiring". And good news for you - we all use our own platform, SmartRecruiters, religiously so this will be the most fun you have ever had recruiting.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to develop position profile and to understand overall needs and requirements (description, salary, timing, expectations, etc)
- Create a comprehensive job description based on hiring manager specifications to be used to present to candidates.
- Develop & implement appropriate sourcing strategies across advertising, social, LinkedIn recruiter, career pages, referrals, and agencies.
- Create targeted source lists for critical roles and lead all outbound efforts.
- Drive aggressively with the hiring teams to bring in the best talent in the industry and convert them into employed Smartians.
- Provide reporting and regular status updates (easy - in the app!)
The most important qualification bar none is that you are Double IQ person (high EQ and high IQ) who loves to get #$#$ done and is thrilled to work for a company who is going to disrupt an entire industry.
More Specific Qualifications include:
- Extensive track record of success in non-technical recruiting, preferably for high growth software / internet companies with a focus hiring quota crushing sales professionals
- Strong track record in recruiting the best go to market executives (sales and services) in the industry
- 1+ year of recruiting experience mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects or in teams, share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Excellent written and oral (phone) communication skills a MUST.
- Good sense of humor.
The ideal candidate will have a dynamic personality, the ability to build relationships and good communication skills. The Recruiter will be groomed to assist in development and implementation of our recruiting strategies and processes while working closely with our management team. If you are hard-working, exceptionally dedicated, upbeat and enjoy helping and working with great people, SmartRecruiters is the company for you!
SmartRecruiters has transformed the hiring process by reducing the stress that comes along with attracting, finding, engaging, and hiring new talent. Leading enterprises like IKEA, Visa, Marc Jacobs, and Square have abandoned their outdated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), for our all-in-one platform. What once started as a freemium product, has now turned into the world’s fastest growing enterprise solution.
We are a fast growing, series C funded ($30M from Insight) start-up on a mission to IPO. If you're looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best - you've found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.